You have to care more about others than they care about you.
你得比别人在乎你更在乎他们。
You have to fight when you are already injured, bloody, and sore.
哪怕你已经受伤、鲜血淋漓和疼痛难忍,你还是得继续奋斗。
You have to feel unsure and insecure when playing it safe seems smarter.
你得去体会所有不确定和不安全,虽然谨慎求稳会是你当下更聪明的选择。
You have to lead when no one else is following you yet.
你得学会领导,哪怕还没有任何人在跟随你。
You have to invest in yourself even though no one else is.
就算别人不会,你也得投资自己。
You have to look like a fool while you’re looking for answers you don’t have.
有时候你得看起来像个傻子,因为你要去追寻那些你没有的答案。
You have to grind out the details when it’s easier to shrug them off.
你得死抠细节,虽然放过它们会更容易。
You have to deliver results when making excuses is an option.
你得展现出成果,虽然你也可以选择找借口。
You have to search for your own explanations even when you’re told to accept the “facts.”
就算有人告诉你要接受那些“事实”,你也得去寻找你自己的解释。
You have to make mistakes and look like an idiot.
你得犯错,让你自己看起来跟个傻子一样。
You have to be accountable for your actions even when things go wrong.
就算出了差错,你也得对自己的行为负责。
You have to keep moving towards where you want to be no matter what’s in front of you.
不管你的前面有什么,你也得一直朝着你想要到达的目的地前进。