找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1199|回复: 4

24个问题唤醒真正的自己!(中英双语)

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-9-5 08:29:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转质量管理社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

×
来自有道学堂
I never used to ask these hit-harder-than-Tyson questions of myself. Or perhaps more accurately I’d occasionally ask them or they’d pop, unwanted, into my head, but I’d always quickly remove them from consciousness. I didn’t want to “go there”. Because I was scared. Intuitively, I knew these were important questions. Questions that would take me forward and jolt me outside my current reality. But I was comfortable drifting along the peripheries of my potential, even if I wasn’t totally happy, so why would I want to risk that?
我从来没有问过自己这些超难的问题。或者更准确地说,我偶尔也会问问,或者说问题自己会蹦出来,冷不防地出现在我的脑海里,但我总是迅速地将它们从意识中删除,其实我并不想回答这些问题 。因为我害怕。直观地说,我知道这些都是重要的问题。它们会带我向前,帮助我摆脱现状。即使我并不是非常快乐,但我总是在沿着潜力的周边舒服地漂流。那么我为什么要问自己那些问题呢?
But… I had to risk it. I’d always wanted more than “normal”; better than “average”. I wanted to be successful. I really did. And these questions must’ve been popping into my head for a reason, with the most logical explanation being that I wanted an answer to them. When I really thought about it, I was desperate for an answer to these kinds of questions. I knew they’d set me free, because that’s what being honest does. You no longer hide from yourself. It can be a little painful at first, but what’s more painful: asking these questions of yourself now, or never asking them and risking never living the life you’ve always wanted to? Only you know if you’re being honest or not. The more you do it, the easier it becomes. They just become questions you ask of yourself all the time and give true answers to.
但是……我不得不冒这个险。我总是想变得不寻常;想要比普通更好。我想成功。我也确实做到了。而这些问题突然出现在我脑海里还是有原因的,最合理的解释就是,我想要回答。当真正想这个问题时,我特别渴望能回答出这些问题。我知道他们会放任我自由,因为这和诚实一样。当你不再闪躲时,起初它会有一点点痛苦感,但更痛苦的是:现在就问自己这些问题,或从来没问过,从来不冒险去过自己想要的生活?只有你知道,你是否诚实回答了。你越这样做,结果就越容易。他们只是你一直问自己的问题,并最终做出如实回答。
My life changed when I started asking these questions and being honest with myself. I realized (admitted) that I just wasn’t that close to where I wanted to be. I realized (admitted) I was using excuses. And I realized (admitted) that I’d never get to where I wanted to be if I kept this up. It was time to make a choice. One that I could be proud of. One that I could tell my kids to make one day. That choice? The choice to make progress, not excuses. To pursue my dream life. To be who I really was. Isn’t now the time to be the real you?
当我开始问这些问题,并如实作答时,我的生活改变了。我发现(承认),我只是没有那么靠近我想要的东西。我发现(承认),我在用借口。我发现(承认) ,如果我一直这样下去,我永远不会到达想要去的地方。现在是时候做出选择了。这个选择是我可以引以为豪的。二也是某天我可以告诉我的孩子们做的那个选择。是帮助我们进取的选择,而不是借口。为了追求我的梦想生活,成为真正的自己,难道不正是现在你可以成为真正的自己?
So, why 24 questions? Because that’s how old I am. The actual questions aren’t quite as arbitrary. Promise. Here we go:
那么,为什么是24个问题?因为这取决于我的年龄。实际的问题不是很随意。好的,我们开始吧:
 楼主| 发表于 2014-9-5 08:29:58 | 显示全部楼层
1.What would happen if you just went for it?
如果你继续这样做会发生什么?
Deep down, you want to go for it. But you’re scared. The good news: even if you’re scared, you still have a choice. Fear doesn’t run your life; you do.
在内心深处,你希望去做。但是,你很害怕。好消息是,即使你很害怕,你还是做出选择。恐惧支配不了你的生活,唯有你自己。
2.Who are you?
你是谁?
Write down a list of what’s important to you about life.
写下你生命中那些最重要的事情。
3.Who are you really?
你到底是谁?
What was important to you before other people told you what was important to you?
在别人来告诉你什么对你最重要之前,你觉得什么是真正重要的?
4.What’s your deepest, most secret desire?
什么是你内心最深处的渴望?
You know it’s there. Just be honest and admit it. You’ll feel amazing… and free.
就要这样,诚实点,勇敢承认,你会感觉非常棒,一种自由的感觉。
5.If you knew you couldn’t fail, what’s the benefit of not beginning?
如果你知道你不会失败,不开始有什么好处?
Bet you can’t think of a good answer for this.
我敢说你想不出一个好答案。
6.If not now, when?
现在不想,何时想呢?
The past is gone forever and the future is anything but guaranteed. What are you waiting for?
过去一去不复返,未来又不可知,你在等待着什么?
7.Who’s permission do you need?
你需要谁的许可?
You know you only need your own permission, but do you seek someone else to tell you it’s ok?
你知道的,你只需要自己的允许,但是你是否寻求其他人的应允?
8.What’s stopping you?
什么阻止了你?
If you haven’t started working towards what you truly want, something is.Who or what is holding you back?
如果你还没有做自己真正想做的工作。什么人或是什么事阻碍了你?
The only answer to this: you.
这个答案是唯一的:只有你自己。
9.If you don’t know what you want, why on earth aren’t you trying to find out?
如果你不清楚自己想要什么,那为什么你不努力寻找呢?
Unless you’re content to just drift through life, never knowing where you’re going, and never being truly fulfilled.
除非你对生活非常满意,从不知道你要去哪里,也从未真正满足过。
10.When you know what you truly want, will you actually do anything about it?
你一旦知道自己所想,那么你会为之做点什么吗?
Most people ignore it or talk themselves out of doing it.
大多数人都忽略了这一点,也没有做到这一点。
11.What’s important to you?
对你而言,什么才是重要的?
Make a list. Be honest with yourself.
写个清单吧!对自己诚实一回。
12.What’s really important to you?
对你而言,什么才是真正重要的?
Seriously. Be honest. Otherwise this is pointless.
严肃点,诚实点,要不然这就没有意义了。
13.If you wrote a list of everything that’s important to you, would you even be on it?
如果你写了重要事项清单,那么你自己在清单上吗?
If you’re not, is there a good reason for that?
如果你不在上面,那是不是有原因?
14.If you don’t prioritize yourself, how will you ever be happy?
如果你连自己都不在乎,你怎么在以后的生活中幸福快乐?
It’s not going to happen by accident.
这不是偶然的。
15.What’s the excuse you use the most?
你用的最多的借口是什么?
Would you tell your best friend to use that excuse?
你想要你最好的朋友用那个借口吗?
16.When will you stop using your excuses?
什么时候你才停止使用借口?
Excuses stop you from getting what you truly want. If you’re happy with that, then keep using them.
借口阻碍你得到自己想要的。如果你高兴那么做,那你就继续用吧。
17.Do you feel good when you know you’re using excuses?
当十分清楚自己在用借口时,你是否也感觉良好呢?
I’m guessing you don’t. Just a hunch. And I bet you feel great when you make progress. Just saying.
我猜你不会感觉很好的,我敢说当你进步的时候,你才会感到很棒。
18.Will you ever get what you want if you keep making excuses?
如果你继续使用借口,你将会得到你想要的东西吗?
Make all the excuses you want. Just make sure you don’t wake up one day and finally admit that’s what you’ve been doing.
说所有你想说的借口。只要保证某天你不会醒来,然后终于承认你都干了些什么事情。
19.Why won’t you just be honest with yourself?
你为什么不对自己诚实点呢?
Lying to yourself is easy most of the time because we’re so practiced at it. But it’s not the right thing, and you know it. It might be painful to be honest right now in this moment, but it’s much more painful to lie to yourself forever.
大部分时间对自己说谎是很容易的,因为我们已经习以为常。但这绝不是正确的事情,你也知道。此刻开始诚实起来可能会有点痛苦,但如果你永远对自己说谎的话,你会更加痛苦。
20.How long can you go on doing what you’re doing?
你可以将你现在正在做的事情维持多久?
6 months? 1 year? 5 years? If you don’t take action and do something different, nothing will change.
6个月?一年?5年?如果你不采取行动,尝试不同事物的话,一切都不会改变。
21.When you’re totally honest with yourself, what will happen?
什么时候你才能彻底对自己诚实起来,那时将会发生什么?
Great things, right?
会发生很赞的事情,对吗?
22.Do you choose comfort over happiness?
在幸福面前,你是否选择舒适?
There’s a big difference. Find out what that difference means for you, and what you’re currently choosing.
这大大不同,找出这个不同对你来说意味着什么,你现在正在选择着什么?
23.And, last but not least:
最后,但并非不重要的是:
If any of these have resonated, are you gonna make an excuse or actually do something about it?
如果这些都引起了你的共鸣,你要继续找借口还是做点实事?
The alternative is to sit there and do absolutely nothing different. Procrastinate. Get annoyed with yourself. Wish things were different. Even though things need to change. Even though you know you’re choosing comfort over happiness.
另一种方法是坐在那里,任何特别的事情都不做。拖延,生自己的气,希望事情会变不一样。尽管事情需要改变,即使你知道你选择了舒适。
24. But, let me ask you – what would the real you do?
但是,让我问你—真正的你会怎么做?
发表于 2014-9-5 12:11:35 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼主的分享 辛苦啦
发表于 2014-9-5 20:14:19 | 显示全部楼层
有英文的部份,是系统默认不合规则的字符吗?呵呵~~
发表于 2015-11-10 06:25:09 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼主的分享
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|QPDCA平台自律公约|QPDCA质量论坛 ( 苏ICP备18014265号-1 )

QPDCA质量论坛最好的质量管理论坛 GMT+8, 2024-12-3 07:44 , Processed in 0.274086 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On.

无锡惠山区清华创新大厦901室0510-66880106

江苏佳成明威管理咨询有限公司 版权所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表