Other people prefer to stay up long after the rest of the world has crashed out.
另一些人则更喜欢在周围的世界进入休眠状态后熬夜。
They work by the moonlight.
他们在月光下工作。
They may be more productive at midnight than they are at noon.
比起白天,他们或许在半夜里更有效率。
Just make sure that if you stay up late that you are being productive. (Not watching mindless TV or endlessly surfing the Net.)
一定要确定你熬夜时是否很有效率。(而不是看无脑的电视或者无止尽地上网。)
Work While Others Are Sleeping
在人家睡觉时工作
It doesn’t matter which productivity bird represents your work style.
你喜欢哪一种效率的工作方式都并不重要。
They both can work. It depends on your environment and energy levels.
它们都可以达到效果,这取决于你身处的环境和活力水平。
Do you have the drive to get up early or stay up late?
你是否有冲动要起早或者熬夜呢?
While others are dreaming, make your dreams real.
当其他人在做梦的时候,让你的美梦成真吧。
Ask yourself, “What do you want more than a little extra sleep?”
问问自己:“你还想要额外多一点睡眠吗?”
Are you a night owl or an early bird?
你是夜猫子还是早起鸟呢?